STADIUMS - NFL, STADIUMS - MLS
This new multi-purpose, retractable roof stadium is home to the Atlanta Falcons of the NFL, and to the Atlanta United FC of MLS. The new stadium holds the record of the world’s largest halo board and is one of the few football stadiums with a retractable roof.
WJHW was responsible for providing designs for the sound systems in the seating bowl; auxiliary sound systems for the concourses, restrooms, suites, lounges, press box, locker rooms, team areas and administrative areas; distributed video and satellite systems serving TV monitors throughout the stadium; broadcast cable provisions; radio and TV broadcast cabling systems; coaching video infrastructure; scoreboard and video display systems; scoreboard video replay systems; as well as recommendations for acoustics, noise and vibration control throughout the stadium.
Key Personnel: Jack Wrightson, Chris Williams, and Kevin Day
– New Stadium
– 71,000 Seats
– Opened June 2016
– Traditional Delivery Method
SCOPE OF DESIGN SERVICES
– Acoustics & Noise Control
– Sound System
– Broadcast & Video Production
– HD Video Production Scoreboards/Video Display Systems Video “Replay” Coaching Systems Audio/Visual Systems
– Distributed TV & Satellite
– IT Tel/Data Structured Cabling Video Surveillance & Access Control